"Make A Movie In A Month" is a project in coordination with the Wheaton Film Festival. Details are listed below.
Our collaborative production challenge returns with "Make a Movie in a Month" (MMM 2019)! Make a short film in about 30 days.
Get experience, meet new friends, and have some fun.
Calendar of Events
Spring 2019 edition of Make a Movie in a Month will be announced soon.
Schedule for Screening of MMM Films
- 4 minutes or less title to title
- This is part of the Wheaton Film Festival so it has to involve Wheaton in some way.
- Use Adobe software in some way
- Screen credits as provided (Make a Movie in a Month project, Wheaton Film Festival, Adobe, Partners/Sponsors/logos)
- Must submit via Google Drive
- Meet the deadline
- Each team can have a minimum of three persons with a minimum of four crew positions that include, but are not limited to producer/director, DP, editor and writer
- Every member of your film crew MUST sign a "Project Waiver." If you require more please email us at [email protected] and we will send you a downloadable copy of the waiver
- The Official Jury evaluates film entries based on several criteria: Story (10), Creativity & Style (10), Cinematography (10), Sound (10), Involving Wheaton (30), and Overall Quality (30).